Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Serene Folk Art of Mystele...WELCOME MYSTELE!

Introducing to Faith Folk Cafe is the delightful work of Mystele. I feel so blessed to have her working with me on this blog as a fellow follower and fellow artist. Her work is so full of sweetness and joy. She is an inspiration. Mystele is self taught, she just does what she does, the sign of a true folk artist. Anyone interested in the world of Folk Art be sure to hang around, we've got a myriad of offerings up our collective sleeves to share with you.

Beyond delighted I wish to say WELCOME to Mystele! Keep checking us out as we will be offering tutorials, classes and behind the scenes "glimpses" in the near future.
Here is her NEW BLOG some of the places where you can find her work for sale.

www.littleglimpses.wordpress.com (my website)
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlittleglimpses (my ebay studio)
www.littleglimpses.etsy.com (my etsy studio)
www.littleglimpses2.etsy.com (my handmade goods)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new blog Pam and Mystele!! I hope you are going to teach me how to draw. I would love to be able to sketch!!!

I have added you to my sidebar!!
I also like the title and adding verses, etc!!!

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Thanks so much Paula. We will help you have fun with your sketching. I was actually a wildlife artist for a long time, but there is so much freedom in Folk Art. You can't make a mistake. Here's something that is fun to do: Draw a nice fat heart, fill the heart with as many circles as you like. Fill in the circles with colored pencil or fill in the heart with colored pencil and leave the circles the color of the paper. Draw a tear drop shape at the point of the heart and you've just drawn a Folk Art Heart!
Thanks so much for the encouragement and kind words. You are a sweet friend.
Blessings,
Pam <><

Anonymous said...

Oh Pam, I will try this!!

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

How did your Folk Art heart turn out Miss Paula?
Hope you had fun with it:)
Hugs,
Pam

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Did you see Mystele's youtube on sketching and freeing yourself up to sketch with ease? Wonderful and FUN!
Blessings,
Pam