Monday, July 7, 2008

My Friend Mystele...







I am collecting some of Mystele's work, it was decision I made when I saw it on ebay. I put in a bid and my husband kept watch and bid for the fun of it. We now have a small, but serious collection. Not all of the pieces are included and I'm sad that my photography skills are not what they should be...
Click here on the word blog and find her on ebay...I don't know why I'm telling you this because I want all of her work. If I could tell you how happy her piece with the 4 little girls makes me you'd be reading for an hour or more. And she can sing...my favorite on her CD, yes, she has a CD, is her song, Say The Word! She also writes scripture on old library book cards and attaches them to the back of the painting. COOL!
Buckets of Blessings and Joy,
Pam

1 comment:

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Mystele
I did get youtube to work and your video was lovely!
Pam