Sunday, August 3, 2008

Welcome Jane

I'd like to welcome Jane DesRosier as a new contributing artist and author at Faith Folk Cafe. She is joining Mystele and I and I can't tell you how happy I am. (See the fabulous article and interview below that Mystele wrote to learn more about Jane). Jane is "prayerfully" joining and I'm so thankful for her heart, as I am with Mystele's. A true desire to serve the Lord and to commit to serving others on this website is what we are seeking. Please pray for us as we attempt to create a place where you will be blessed and Christ will be magnified.
If you would like us to feature your artwork on Faith Folk, please email Mystele or I, we'd love to do an interview with you.
We hope you'll tell your friends about us and again, pray for us.
If there is anyway that we can serve you or better pray for you, please let us know.
Welcome Jane~

THAT I MAY KNOW HIM,
pam

3 comments:

Jennifer Snellings said...

Hello! I just found your site and LOVE it! How refreshing and full of life! You are so right; there are not a whole lot of Christian art/artists sites out there. It is encouraging to find little treasures like this! Oh, and I'm a big fan of Jane's work. What a wonderful addition she will be! I am looking forward to visiting here often!

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

So glad that you found Faith Folk Jennifer. Mystele is working on something new and I know I'm excited to see what it is. So check back often :)
Blessings,
Pam

Eduard Suarez said...

Very tthoughtful blog